- This web site replaces all previous web sites (E. & O.E.)
- Please note that the finished sizes of card and paper may vary very slightly from the sizes listed.
- The colours of the paper and card may vary slightly from batch to batch due to the manufacture process. Where possible, we advise you to order all the card and paper you need for a particular project at the same time, to avoid any colour issues.
- Please be aware that paper manufacturers do not guarantee any card over the weight of 160gsm to work on desktop printers - this particularly applies to the pearlescent ranges. In practice some heavier cards do print well, particularly if using a laser printer. We always advise test printing first, before committing to buying in bulk. Even then, paper and card can vary from batch to batch.
- If you are placing a sample order and would like us to label the cards, please indictate this at the time of ordering. We do not label card unless specifically asked to do so.
- Please note that orders consisting of just one sheet of A2 or SRA2 will be rolled carefully in a tube.