Terms of Sale
- We reserve the right to change prices from those previously published. E&OE.
- Under UK law you are entitled to a "cooling off" period after placing your order. You may cancel your order without giving a reason and return your goods* within 7 working days following the day of receipt.
* Please note however that ALL card and paper products other than A3 or A4 cannot be returned because they have been cut and made to order.
- Post and Packaging costs can only be refunded if the reason for return is because of an error on our part.
- The cost of and safe return of the goods is the responsibility of the customer. You are advised to obtain a proof of postage from the post office, or use a recorded delivery service. We are not responsible for the loss of any items during transit. We will email you once the returned goods arrive with us.
- Any damage or errors must be reported no later than 7 days after receipt. When a claim for damage or error is made, the goods must be returned to us, along with written details of the problem. In the case of damage, photographic evidence of the damage, including the box and label must be emailed to us, so we can use it to claim from the carrier.
- All deliveries will be considered as received in good condition unless you specifically sign as 'damaged' or 'opened' etc.
- Goods must be returned as new and unused.
- Where goods are supplied in sealed packs or containers, the packs or containers must be unopened.
- We endeavour to send your order out as soon as possible, usually within 3-5 working days, but please allow up to 28 days. If an order is to be severely delayed we will contact you regarding this.
- Please note that when an order is despatched by a carrier, a signature is required. If there is a possibility you may not be in, please give us authorisation on your order so that we may inform the carrier to leave it in a safe place as per your instruction.
- If items are out of stock we will do our best to inform you if it means a more than normal delay in processing the order.
- Items out of stock are forwarded to you at the earliest opportunity.