- As well as payment through the website, we also accept credit/debit card transactions over the telephone (all cards part from American Express) cheques in the post, or you can pay via Bank Transfer.
- VAT is charged at the current UK rate.
- If you are placing an order with us from the Channel Islands, please make sure you select "Channel Islands" as your address and NOT United Kingdom. The website is set to automatically remove VAT but only if your address is correctly given to us. Pleae note that any VAT paid cannot retrospectively be refunded.
If you are vat registered outside the UK. Please email us your EU vat number before placing your order. We will check the number is current and then apply UK Vat exempt on your profile and notify you that this has been done.
- A printed invoice will be sent with your order. You can also print your own, via your profile on our site, at any time after the order is placed.
- We cannot offer refunds or exchange items that have been used. Please be aware that NO card or paper, apart from A4 and A3, can be returned. All orders are cut, specifically to your requirements.
- If a product arrives damaged, please inform us immediately by telephone or email. If we are not informed within 5 working days, we may not be able to offer replacements.
- In the unlikily event that an order arrives incorrect or with shortages, we must be notified within 7 days from the date of receipt of the goods.
- If you have ordered the wrong goods (excluding card/paper that is not A4 or A3 in size), we will be happy to arrange an exchange, provided you pay the postage both ways. Returned goods must arrive back in perfect condition and within 28 days of purchase. Please always obtain and keep proof of posting. We cannot be responsible for the non-arrival of any returned goods to us.
- If an item is temporarily out of stock, it will be forwarded on to you at the earliest opportunity. You will receive a back order slip with your order, advising you of the items to follow.
- If renewing Web Membership prior to an existing membership running out, we reserve the right to recover the discount received on the purchase of the renewal.
- Because of bank charges we are unable to process additions to orders for less than £3.00.
- If paying by PayPal, please ensure you get redirected back to our website so your basket can be cleared of items that you have ordered.