Track my order(s)
Basket is empty
This is made of fully recycled material from disposable paper cups. Extract is made by removing the polyethylene coating from the paper cups using CupCycling technology, with 90% of the cup converted into FSC-certified paper fibre and the remaining 10% of plastic waste recycled, meaning no waste at all.
Please Note - Custom sizes are cut to order and cannot be returned
Enter the smallist measurement you require in mm (max 304mm)
Enter the largest measurement you require in mm (max 420mm)
Please select above options to show prices
Click to download a printable brochure page for this product.
© 2004-2019 PDA Card and Craft Limited.
Unit 3, 4 and 5 Cromford Road Industrial Estate, Cromford Rd, Langley Mill, NG16 4FL
Email: [email protected] Phone: 01773 712266